Join our mailing list to receive exclusive offers & more!

Archive for Month: November 2016

essential-oils-for-pregnancy

Are Essential Oils Safe For Pregnant Mums and Babies?

Essential oils provide a variety of benefits when used in skin and hair products. But did you know that not all essential oils are safe to use for pregnant mummies and babies? Many herbs and plants can trigger contraction and may affect your internal organs so do not use the […]

img_5154

Twinkle Pop-Up at Robinsons the Heeren

Twinkle had a pop-up at Robinsons the Heeren last weekend for the Robinsons Private Sales! There was 20% off all Twinkle products for the whole weekend and an extra 10% on top of the 20% on Saturday just for Robinsons Members. That’s a total of 30% off everything! Imagine all […]

grape-seed-oil-benefits

Why Grapeseed Oil Is Good For You And Your Baby’s Skin

Grapeseed oil is is just what the name suggests – it is the oil extracted from the seeds of grapes. Due to their nutritional and medicinal properties, grape seeds have been used in many home remedies for centuries.  The extraction process for these oils is complex so we wouldn’t go […]

camellia-japonica-seed-oil

The Many Benefits of Camellia Japonica Seed Oil

Did you know that most of Twinkle Baby and Twinkle Mum products contain Organic Camellia Japonica Seed Oil from Japan? Camellia Japonica Seed Oil is also known as Japanese tea oil or Tsubaki oil and it is extracted from the seeds of a tea plant. Other than being used in […]