- Whitewood Oil: Is a powerful counterirritant that relieves aches and pains from sore muscles, as well as alleviating stress, travel sickness, cough, headache, flu, fever, insect bites and stomach pain. It eases colic, improves immune & digestive systems. Origin from Indonesia.
- Grapeseed Oil: Contains linoleic acid which is great for promoting skin health. This is a very light oil that can be used even by those with sensitive skin, and it also works as an excellent moisturiser that won’t clog pores. The oil can also help hasten the healing of skin problems such as minor abrasions. Origin from Spain.
- Moringa Oil : contains powerful antioxidants and has nourishing and emollient properties. It has high concentration for Vitamins A, B, C and E that moisturises and protects skin. Origin from Cambodia.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Other than being a skin moisturiser, aloe vera is also a good remedy for burns. Typically used to heal wounds and soothe skin, aloe vera also has amazing healing effects for a variety of skin conditions. Origin from Australia.
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil: Exerting many therapeutic properties, it helps maintain a healthy skin pH and blocks harmful UV rays when applied. Its benefits include rancidity resistance, promotion of wound recovery, stopping of microbe proliferation, anti-fungal resistance, and immunity boosting. Origin from Japan.
Baby Body Oil Whitewood
The rich blend of natural oils with Whitewood Oil is to ease colic and stomach wind, calms and moisturises baby’s delicate skin. Whitewood Oil is a tried and trusted insect repellant and a remedy to treat ailments such as nausea, colds and aches. The oil contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, making it extremely versatile in its uses. From healing scars, soothing itch, rashes and insect bites, the uses of this oil are endless.
*80 ml per bottle
Apply 2-3 drops on hand and massage gently on stomach, chest, back and feet. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.