- Candlenut oil: Helps to promote hair growth as it contains vitamins, folate and phytosterols which are good for maintaining healthy hair. Origin from Indonesia.
- Coconut oil: Promotes hair growth by penetrating deeply into hair follicles and promotes scalp health by fighting against problems such as insect bites, lice and dandruff. It also adds lustre, shine and softness to the hair, and prevents hair breakage and split ends, thereby contributing to hair length. Origin from Philippines.
- Aloe vera extract: Contains proteolytic enzymes which remove dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. Aloe vera promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions hair. Origin from Australia.
- Vitamin E oil: A great stimulant for the growth of capillaries. When capillaries are healthy and abundant, the blood circulation in the scalp will be enhanced, which will therefore promote strong and healthy growth of hair. Origin from Australia.
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil: Helps to stimulate hair growth and strengthens hair strands. It is also great as a scalp conditioner. Origin from Japan.
All ingredients are blended and mixed freshly in Singapore upon order.