- Grapeseed oil: Contains linoleic acid which is great for promoting skin health. This is a very light oil that can be used even by those with sensitive skin, and it also works as an excellent moisturiser that won’t clog pores. The oil can also help hasten the healing of skin problems such as minor abrasions. Origin from Spain.
- Avocado oil: It is extremely good at hydrating and softening skin, and is often recommended as an effective treatment for eczema and other forms of skin inflammation. Origin from Mexico.
- Aloe vera extract: Other than being a skin moisturiser, aloe vera is also a good remedy for skin burns. Typically used to heal wounds and soothe skin, aloe vera also has amazing healing effects for a variety of skin conditions. Origin from Australia.
- Vitamin E oil: A powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralise free radicals which damage cells, vitamin E oil also has a role in anti-inflammatory processes, inhibitions of platelet aggregation and immune enhancement. Origin from Japan.
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil: Exerting many therapeutic properties, Camellia oil maintains a healthy skin pH and blocks harmful UV rays when applied. Its benefits include rancidity resistance, promotion of wound recovery, stopping of microbe proliferation, anti-fungal resistance, and immunity boosting. Origin from Japan.
All ingredients are blended and mixed freshly in Singapore upon order.