- Whitewood Oil: Is a powerful counterirritant that relieves aches and pains from sore muscles, as well as alleviating stress, travel sickness, cough, headache, flu, fever, insect bites and stomach pain. Origin from Indonesia.
- Grapeseed Oil: Contains linoleic acid which is great for promoting skin health. This is a very light oil that can be used even by those with sensitive skin, and it also works as an excellent moisturiser that won’t clog pores. The oil can also help hasten the healing of skin problems such as minor abrasions. Origin from Spain.
- Lavender Maillette Essential Oil: Typically used in aromatherapy, lavender essential oil helps to alleviate anxiety, insomnia, depression and restlessness. Lavender essential oil also possesses antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which help in the healing of wounds and the soothing of sensitive skin. Not only beneficial to the skin, lavender essential oil can also be used as a pain-reliever and as a means of reducing hair loss. Origin from France.
- Orange Essential Oil: Essential oil extracted from orange peels acts as an immunity booster, muscle relaxant and skin nourishment. Effective in the treatment of dry and sensitive skin, orange oil also supports collagen formation. Packed with high amounts of vitamin C, it is also commonly used in hair products to moisturise and nurse dry, brittle hair back to health. Origin from Australia.
- Moringa Oil: It is rich in vitamins and contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which help heal minor skin complaints such as cuts, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes and scrapes quickly. Origin from Cambodia.
Twinkle Mum Stress-Relief Roll On
Containing 5 high performance ingredients of Whitewood Oil, Lavender & Orange Essential Oils, Grapeseed Oil, Moringa Oil. These powerful oils soothe tired nerves and eases stress mind, while promoting a sense of well being and peace. It also helps to ease travel sickness, flu, headache, stomach pain, insect bites, tired legs, bumps, bruises and rash.
*10 ml per bottle
Safe For Pregnant Women, Nursing Mums and New Borns.
- Apply to pulse points as many times as needed – inside wrists, on temples, each side of neck, shoulders and calves.
- For immediate results, apply liberally onto palms, rub palms together and inhale deeply.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes