A rich blend of natural ingredients for moisturizing and keeping baby’s delicate skin at a healthy pH level. The White wood and Lemongrass oils has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, helping to keep bugs away whilst keeping your baby and toddlers skin soft and moisturized. Calendula oil (organic) and Camellia Japonica soothe sensitive or inflamed skin, providing natural protection of skin from sun's damage. Works well for childhood eczema prone skin on body and legs.
Natural aroma, no synthetic fragrance.
- Contains linoleic acid which is great for promoting skin health
- A very light oil that can be used even by those with sensitive skin
- Works as an excellent moisturiser that won’t clog pores.
- Hasten the healing of skin problems such as minor abrasions
Moringa Oil (from Cambodia)
- Contains powerful antioxidants and has nourishing and emollient properties
- Has high concentration for Vitamins A, B, C and E that moisturises and protects skin.
Aloe Vera Extract (from Australia)
- Skin moisturiser
- A good remedy for skin burns.
- Heal wounds and soothe skin
- Amazing healing effects for a variety of skin conditions
Vitamin E oil (from Japan)
- A powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralise free radicals which damage cells
- Has a role in anti-inflammatory processes, inhibitions of platelet aggregation and immunity enhancement.
Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (from Japan)
- Maintains a healthy skin pH
- Blocks harmful UV rays when applied.
- Benefits include rancidity resistance, promotion of wound recovery, stopping of microbe proliferation, anti-fungal resistance
- Immunity boosting.
All ingredients are blended and mixed freshly in Singapore upon order.
★ Bath oil — put two or three drops in bath water for a refreshing, calming and moisturising bath
★ Baby body massage/baby lotion or oil — suitable for baby massage due to the oil’s silky texture
Tags: Twinkle Baby